Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You're the best and a Tutorial!

Quickie post for me today. I am showcasing a simple tutorial on The Greeting Farm Blog today.
 I used Simply Anya and I just adore how versatile she is and fun to color! 
I grabbed these fabby papers rom my LSS awhile back ago. I love gray and pink together, always have. However this gray is not your standard gray and besides that I didn't have any gray ribbon or lace. So I used my handy little copics to color it to match my papers.

These papers are by Authentique and are part of the "Free Bird" collection.

I grabbed my W4 copic because that is what I used to color up my sweet "Simply Anya"

You don't have to worry about every nook and crannie, the ink will spread and fill in some areas for you.


Here is the finished product perfectly matched to my papers.
Thanks for stopping by and stop by The Greeting Farm Store to pick up your Simply Anya!

Pin It

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling image this is Tracy! Love how you've colored her hair so gorgeously! hugs, Angela

julie_woolston said...

Just love this image you have used and the colour tones

Hugs Julie x

Jenny said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much for showing us - I may never buy coloured ribbon again :) Now what we need is a tutorial on that terrific hair colouring. (In your spare time. he he)

Hanneke said...

Lovely! your coloring is great, especially her hair. what a great idea to color the ribbon :). Lovely color combo. Hugs, Hanneke

Shanna Shands said...

This is a really nice card. I love that you used your copic to colors your lace. This is always a good technique!

Rachel Parys said...

Very pretty/classy card! Great idea coloring the ribbon!

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, great idea, what a simple solution, you clever girl you! Love your card, very sweet image! Hugs, Frea

Naomi said...

Awesome, Tracy! Such a sweet card and a fabulous tip!

Naomi
xoxo

Rene said...

These are all fabulous! I loooooove how you colored the "Love you! Magnolia" Tilda with heart!
Rene :D

EnblogSail said...

Love all your pieces! They are very well colored!
Caryl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10