Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ski Bunny - Inky Impressions

Good morning! Shame on me but I totally forgot to shout this from rooftops yesterday. I am now a member of the Inky Impressions Design Team!!!!! It has been crazy around my house these last few weeks. I have been busy creating away. I took a little break from DT 's over the summer and about two months ago I figured I would apply to a couple and see what came of it. Well I am very happy  to say I was chosen for all that I applied for and sadly had to turn down two.  Never in a milliin years had I thought I would get ALL of them! LOL I am very grateful to say the least. So you will be seeing way more than you probably want to see of me in the upcoming months!!

Today is my first post for Inky Impressions and its also a new challenge over on the blog. I do hope that you are able to join us in this challenge as it's "Anything Goes".  I will admit I applied for this DT because I thought the images were adorable. Now that I have gotten a chance to really work with them I am kicking myself for not trying them out sooner. They are very detailed image and were a joy to color.  So I am excited to get started with Inky and can't wait to share some more cards and creations with you.



Mamaw is colored with Copic Markers.  The paper is from Bo Bunny. I swear, it matches! LOL  It's actualy coordinating paper and the DP's are what are on the other side. Arghh....but then after I put it all together and started looking at it I was like..hrmm...that sure doesn't look like it matches well...lol  But I promise you it's from the same sheet!  Hard to see, but I added some stickles to the snowflakes.  Used a spellbinder die for the scallop circle and thats about all on this one. 

So stop on over to the Inky Design Challenge Blog and take a look at what the other DT girls created. We have a huge Team and all sorts of talent and styles so you will be sure to find something that inspires you.

Challenges:
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Winter Wonderland



Hugs! 

Pin It

9 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Lol I believe ya Tracy, because I used up the same paper for my winter project that I will also be posting soon on my blog! Congratulations on this other DT position! You are going to be busy girl!

Christina C. said...

Looking forward to seeing all your upcoming creations.....adore this one!

Unknown said...

wow honey.. this is stunning.. am gonna enjoy working with you over at Inky xx

Chrissy said...

Congratulations on your new DT Tracy...gorgeous card, love the image...fabulous colouring.I really need the straight edge oval die, have just purchased the round one and wondered how I ever did without it..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kerry said...

Great card, love the colours.
Kerry

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Congrats Tracy!! I love your coloring!!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image, colouring and card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Jackie said...

Tracy I just love this card! It's so sweet and fun! I think the touch of ribbon is perfect! Great job :)

Sandy said...

Congratulations. This is one cute card - if only I could ski but no snow this year!!
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10