Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine Treat Box....

Good morning! I just want to know one thing...why on earth does my family expect me to cook for them EVERY night??? Geeesh, the nerve of them! I can't seem to catch a break!  I get home from work.....make dinner...clean the dishes up...nicely ask the kids to clean up the main living areas of the house (they don't listen)...sternly ask the kids to pick up (still not listening)....then I go on to yell at the top my lungs for the children to clean up after themselves (this form of communication doesn't seem to work well...might I add...lol) I have tried other things, but they don't work either. So finally I just go to bed...and say...to hell with it all! LOL  Sadly, this seems to repeat the following day...;-( 

Aaahhhhh, I need a vacation.....a girls getaway would be nice! Any takers? lol  It must include lots of margaritas and wine though!!!  Maybe a spa day too....just no cooking, cleaning and whining!

Now that I have snapped out of my dream.....I would like to share with you a simple Treat Box I created for iCopic.

It's called a 2,5,7,10 box and I have paired it with Wrapped Heart Tilda from the latest Sweet Crazy Love collection by Magnolia. 


She is colored with copics. To create some dimension I cut her out and added some foam dots to the back. The papers that I used are from Echo Park and CTMH. 

Don't forget to check out iCopic. There are a few new stamp lines that they now are carrying, including MFT and Some Odd Girl. Plus you can preorder the newest Copic colors for a VERY nice price!

Thanks for looking!


Pin It

8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

What a lovely little box, I will have to have a go with this one.

Hugs Julie x

Christina C. said...

What a darling treat box, Tracy....love it!!!!! Tilda is adorable and colored to perfection.

Trina said...

Well, I don't have any children expecting me to be their maid, but I'm down for coloring and margaritas! ;D

Your box is lovely!

Naomi said...

This is ADORABLE, Tracy!
Hahaha...love your rant! Well...you could always rebook a trip for CHA and I will DEFINITELY hit the spa with you. Oh, and you don't have to twist my arm to enjoy some margaritas with you...haha... ;)

Naomi
xoxo

Snoopy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Anniebee said...

How much more adorable could this treat box get?! It's just wonderful, Tracy, and your little Tilda is picture perfect too. Love it!

Hugs,
Anniebee

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Tracy - I just had to stop by and tell you again how super adorable this is! I love the border punch along the top with this sweet image! The pinks you chose are gorgeous too!
hugs,
M

Unknown said...

O M G this is stunning sweetie... wow xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10