Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lovely as a Tree - Art Kure


Good morning....Tracy here today. So are you getting excited about all the newest releases at Crafter's Companion? Just hold your horses, they will be here soon I promise! Until then we get to tease you with lots of beautiful cards and hopefully get you inspired to create away!!

My card for today is this beautiful tree by Art Kure! I added some dots with my Spectrum Noir Markers to look like changing fall leaves.


I then punched out some leaves, scored and sanded them to distress them a little bit. Added a nice big button...and a beautiful twine bow. Cute simple and fast! That's how I like to keep it. Thanks for coming by today!  Great things are happening........


Pin It

3 comments:

*Alison* said...

You are so amazing! This tree ROCKS.. your coloring has always been incredible.. :) so beautiful! hugs

Anniebee said...

Ohhh, I really LOVE this card, Tracy! I love the black, white and brown color palette. What punches did you use for the leaves? That paisley paper is perfect for this design too. Nice work!

Charlotte said...

Wow lovely card Tracy! I like the tree and the text!
Greetings,
Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10