Sunday, January 15, 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! The Greeting Farm

Hello! Another quickie post. Today I am sharing MADDEN from The Greeting Farms latest release. I don't think she takes much from people, what do you think? She looks like a tough cookie! I love her hair though, and I had fun coloring it.

I used Copics to color her......whats new, right? hehe  The picture didn't come out very well, it' has this "Shiny" look to the DP.  Hate when that happens. I often create at night and take my pictures then too. It's easier because I work during the natural good light!  But  because of that, sometimes my photos suffer...as this one did!

As I said,  quick post but be sure to check out Madden at The Greeting Farm.!!

Hugs,

Pin It

3 comments:

Larisa Hohman said...

Awesome card! Love the hair...beautiful!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Holy COW! I LOVE this! Her hair is totally amazing, girl!

Sheri said...

Tracy! I love the way this turned out!! Beautiful job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10