Thursday, January 12, 2012

TGF - You and Me

Morning!  First I want to say Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy! Ok, so he's not a baby anymore...but he is my baby!! He is 12 today and I can't believe that I have a 12 year old. It just seems so crazy!!! He's an awesome kid and the best son anybody could have! So Happy Birthday to him!   Now we have to decided how we are going to celebrate it!  As he gets older he doesn't want the typical birthday parties. He is usually quite content on just having some friends over and playing video games. So I'm sure thats what we will end up doing. A couple of friends asked, "Ohhhh what kind of cake are you going to make him".  They know I LOVE to bake and they also love to eat what I make....funny thing is....my son doesn't want a cake from me. Nope..he wants donuts. Just plain old Dunkin Donuts. So the last few years I go out and buy his donuts and then stack them up and put a candle on them to make a donut cake! lol He is perfectly happy with that!

Today I am showing another cutie from the latest release at The Greeting Farm. I love these little Ms Anya Garlands.  I also used the "Made with Love" from the Made By clear stamp set.
I found these adorable, colorful heart papers in my stash. I am trying to use up some of my supplies!! I am a paper hoarder and I have so much! Now I just love the 6x6 pads and I ALWAYS grab for those first. However, next to all those are loads of 12x12 papers, most new but alot from my scrapbooking days. I have weeded some of those old styles and looks out and donated it to the kids school, but I still have loads.



Thats all from me today.

Pin It

8 comments:

Naomi said...

This is GORGEOUS, Tracy and your colouring is FABULOUS as always!

Hugs,
Naomi

Hanne said...

Wow! What an amazing card! Great coloring and layout!
Hugs

julie_woolston said...

Just love this image Tracy and the papers are gorgeous.

Hugs Julie x

Denise Gutierrez said...

so pretty!! love ur coloring

Sheri said...

The colors on the card are just scrumptious Tracy!! Happy Birthday to you BABY boy!! He'll always be your baby...he just doesn't know it yet. ;)

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Tracy and happy birthday to your son!
Clairexx

Crystal said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, LOVE LOVE this sweet image and your darling colors!

Unknown said...

Wow what a fabulous card!!!! Love the colors and the imagwe is so adorable!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10