Monday, January 30, 2012

Sending Love - Saturated

**This is my 2nd post today! Scroll down to see my inky impressions post!!**

So many post, so little to say! lmao! It's true...chatty Tracy has finally been shut up!!  Nobody ever thought it would happen, but indeed it has! So I am going to quickly give yo \u a few details about my card...and thats about it for today!!
I used this super cute image called "Whispy" from Saturated canary. I love them all, I just wish I had more time to color and put them onto cards!  Krista is such a talented artist!

I colored Whispy up with my copic markers. The large scallop border was made from a die from MFT. The sentiment is from Catslife Press and flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. 

Thanks for looking!


Challenges:
Saturated Canary - Dies/Punches




Pin It

15 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a sweetie! Love the colors you used and that image is so cute! Hugs, Hanneke

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card Tracy,cute image.

Michelle B. said...

Your color choice is fab! Beautiful and simple, I absolutely love it and your coloring is amazing!

Unknown said...

Oh Tracy
Both of your post are adorable I hope o get his good!
Tammy Ortiz

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is stunning. This is a favorite image of mine and you have colored it prefectly! Beautiful job!

Denise Gutierrez said...

you did a beautiful job with coloring!

Christine said...

This is so gorgeous, Tracy! This girl is definitely on my list to buy!

Christina C. said...

This is positively scrumptious, Tracy. I love your awesome colors and coloring of this fabulous image.

Betsy said...

Wow! Gorgeous coloring! I love how you've done her hair! And that purple is delicious!

Rachel Parys said...

This is gorgeous! Your coloring, of course, is fantastic. I love the paper/color combo and the layout, great card!

Unknown said...

how beautiful tracy. I love sc 2. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. wendy x x P.S. I have candy :-)

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous Tracy!! I love the colors you used and her hair is wonderful. Love your coloring!!!!!

Ann Marie Governale said...

What an incredibly beautiful card. I too love these images and your coloring breathes life into them!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a darling card colored to perfection, Tracy! Cuuute image! Love the colors you chose too. But hey.....I miss the chat. LOL
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Loopylou. said...

hiyah tracy!!
omg!! i love this card!!! it is just absolutely gorgeous!
thankyou for sharing it with us over on the sc challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10