Tuesday, January 24, 2012

XOXOX - Magnolia-licious

NOTE - This is my 2nd post for today...if you are looking for THE GREETING FARM Tutorial...please look below this post!  Hugs!!


I am sooooooo very late posting this!! Blogger and me are going to FIGHT! I'm serious people!! We are really going to go at it. Apparently blogger and I must have had a spat last night because it decided to delete 1 of my post and kick the other one back into draft mode!! So Of course I didn't pay any attention to this until way late!! yup...

It's inspiration challenge day at Magnolia-licious today!  We have this cute little picture as inspiration....


 


Be sure to hop on over to the Magnolia-licious blog to check out the other DT's work! Please play along with us, Diana graciously gives away a $25.00 gift certificate to the store!!



Pin It

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, such a sweet image,Lovely colours too.

Hugs Julie x

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet card Tilda. Lovely Tilda card and not sure why, but I always think the new print and romantic go so well together. Love the gorgeous hair coloring on your Tilda :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Candy said...

Tracy,
Loved your card as soon as I saw it.
Beautiful Clean and Simple.
Tilda is coloured wonderfully and I can't get over how you did her hair - it's fantastic!!
Love the design of this one too.
Hugs, Candy

Maria said...

Adorable Tracy! This is one of my favourite Tildas and your layout and papers give her centre stage. Hugs, Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10