Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cupcake Kit!

Good morning! Today is my FIRST post for the iCopic Design Team. They are one of my "gasp" many new DT's that I recently joined!  I'm telling you I am going to be a BUSY woman these next few months!! This might actually be a good thing, I will be sooooo busy making cards that I might not be out shopping as much...which would most definitely make the hubby happy. However....because I will be making so many cards and projects I will definitely need more supplies because the room full that I have can't be enough!!!! lol   So be sure to come back often and see what I am up to. I will be sharing various things from iCopic, The Greeting Farm, Crafter's Companion and Inky Impressions....and of course Magnolia-licious.

If you haven't been to the iCopic store yet, you should!! Get there NOW....there prices seriously are great and they sell Copic Markers, Refills, STAMPS, paper....and more. So you must go check them out!


 I was going back and forth on what to create and I had this little cupcake kit just sitting there waiting to be shared. What makes it more perfect is that on Thursday we hope to share with you creations that are 3-D!! I found this adorable idea from Becky Roberts. I love cupcakes....so this is definitely right up my alley.

I used Sugar and Spice by La La Land Crafts. She is available in the iCopic Store


I used plastic test tubes and filled them with assorted sprinkles.  Sorry about the pictures....my lighting in my room that day was TERRIBLE.  I just couldn't get a good shot of this. So everything looks a little funny to me.

Another idea I had for the inside was to make cupcake picks and have a little pocket in there to hold them. How cute would that be!

Well thanks for looking and be sure to check out iCopic.

Challenges:

La La Land Crafts - Pink, Red, Black

Hugs,

Pin It

7 comments:

Denise Gutierrez said...

too cute!!!!!! i love that u added lil sprinkles!

Nina said...

wow - what a great ide as a gift. This looks lovely !
:-) Nina

Renee said...

Wow! I love your first contribution. It is a fantastic cake kit.

franzesjoi said...

oooh i also heart cupcakes!! :) and brilliant idea to use the plastic tubes for sprinkles! love your creations sooo beautiful! :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!! This is fabulous!! What a cute project, IT looks good enough to eat!! :)

Stacy H-W said...

This is soooooo cute!! I love this idea!! I might have to steal (err....borrow lol)it.

Cheryl said...

Ooooh, this is SOOOO cute! Great job Tracy! Congrats on the new DT post too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10