Monday, January 23, 2012

Lucky Bunny!! - TGF


Hello Monday morning! It's so not nice to see you. LOL  Why, oh why do weekends go by so very quickly!  I was having a perfect weekend....and then Monday showed up! It's just not fair.  This past week I decided to try my hand at "meal planning". Right now I just run into the grocery store whenever, usually after work, and grab what I "THINK" I might need to make dinner. However, I ALWAYS grab way more than I actually need because I forget what I have already at home and I will grab things that are on sale that we always use. So basically I have accumulated numerous items in my freezer and pantry. Sometimes those things sit for long periods and then I end up having to pitch them which is so darn wasteful. So I decided to meal plan. I took a 12x12 frame and added some pretty DP in it and using a dry erase marker I have wrote down all the meals for the week that I am going to make. Now, cooking 7 days is not realistic in my household. So I only planned for 5 meal for the week. The other 2 are for going out and/or leftovers! I then inventoried my entire pantry and freezer. I grabbed my recipes and wrote down all the ingredients that I was lacking.  Guess what I had to buy...2 things! LOL  I was floored and I planned some pretty darn good meals!!  We'll see how this goes. So far so good. Today is day 3....we are having marinated grilled chicken w/a veggie, simple but good. I'm saved the easier things and crockpot items for during the week.

I did get loads of cuties colored up this weekend and even managed to get a few cards made. You can check out some of the images I colored on my Facebook Page - HERE.  Be sure to "like" my facebook page too...I'm going to start doing giveaways via facebook!!

Today I would like to share with you another cutie from The Greeting Farm. This little guy is from the Lucky Bunnies set. I also added a "made from the heart" stamp on the back and it comes from the Made By set which is also from The Greeting Farm.



I used the swiss dots embossing folder on plain white cardstock from my background. I added some ribbon, tied it off at the and added a button.  Hard to see from the picture, but there is a thick coating of Glossy Accents on the balloon.

Thats all for today! I'll be back tomorrow with a tutorial at The Greeting Farm Blog and a new challenge from Magnolia-licious!!

Hugs,



Pin It

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Very nice card Tracy!
Greetings, Charlotte

Unknown said...

Fabby card... love the cool image!!

Hope meal planning goes well - we are trying it too lol.. xx

julie_woolston said...

Tracy what a cutie image,lovely card.
Hope your meal planning goes well.

Hugs Julie x

Rachel Parys said...

So simple, and soooo cute. I love the cleaness of it, along with the playful bunny!

Thanh Vo said...

Meal planning is awesome and does work out. Ideally if you make a list, don't have a crazy schedule and have time at home to cook! LOL It's hard though so I wish you all the best as I know I sometimes struggle with it, too.

SUPER cute bunny! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10