Friday, January 6, 2012

Just Because.....The Greeting Farm

It's me again!!!! You're going to get tired of me I'm telling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe Today I have card for you from one of the newest releases at The Greeting Farm.  She is from the Ms. Anya Garland set. You must see the other 2 girls in the set as well, they are all so stinkin' cute!  I had so much fun coloring them all but the hair on this one was my favorite!  Isn't it adorable?



I used some paper from MME and decided to Paperpieced her dress. I added some highlights with my copic markers.  I then restamped the image and colored in all those cute little flowers. I cut them out (tell me what I was thinking?? LOL)  and used Scrapdots by Helmar to pop them up just a bit. If you have used scrapdots it's pretty neat product. It comes in a tube and is the consistancy of a like an ointment, but it drys firm and gives it that little bit of dimension like using foam dots. It really is great when you are trying to get different levels of dimension which is hard to achieve with regular foam dots. 

If you haven't been to my blog in sometime you have missed so much!  Be sure to check out the past few days. I have been a busy girl and have shared oodles of news and projects!

Challenges:
Cute Card thursday - Whats new (stamp)
Play Date Cafe - Color inspiration
7 Kids College - Something New
Simon Says Stamp - Something New




 

Hugs,
Pin It

17 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Love your creation Tracy.

Hugs Julie.x

Jenny said...

I love the colour combo of this card and your embellishment, that ribbon and button and banner all work perfectly. Love it!

Christina C. said...

No chance of ever getting tired of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your work is amazing and it is always a pleasure to visit your inspirational blog!
Another adorable creation.....soooo sweet!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I can't believe you cut out all those little tiny flowers but it was worth it...Beautiful Tracy!!

Dodici said...

Such a pretty card,Tracey!Love it lots!x

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, love your card, I think the ppers by MME are teriffic!! Love your image great colouring job too! Hugs, Frea

Crystal said...

This is totally ADORABLE Tracy!!!

Hanneke said...

Oh this card is so lovely! I love the colors, DP and image, that paper pieced dress looks so cute. Hugs, Hanneke

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Tracy. love the cute image and her hair is just lovely, all that hard work with the flowers has paid off..love the dimension.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Thanh Vo said...

I just adore the soft colours you chose to work with for this card, Tracy! Beautiful!

Julie said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors, and the image is darling. Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.

Julie

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty card, love your image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Deb said...

so beautiful, she is absolutely adorable!
Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
Happy crafting, Debxx

Jo said...

she looks so cute and i love her hair!

Chris (catt871) said...

This is great! I love the colours and that image is really sweet! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
Hugs,
Chris

maria yero said...

Very cute!!! Which Copics did you use for her hair?

maria yero said...

Very cute!!! Which Copics did you use for her hair?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10