Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love You! Magnolia


As I am writing this I am a wee bit sad. I should be boarding a plane to Anaheimtoday!!! ;-( Instead I will be getting my hair done..lol It's true.....no CHA for me this winter. But, I will have some wonderful red or purple hightlights in my hair! haha If I get brave enough, I may even chop a little hair off...hrmmm....probably not..but ya never know. This is the one time of year that I will actually wear my hair down. Normally I have it all balled up because I have such thick hair that I swear in this florida heat it reaches temps of 120+ on the back of my neck! So yea, I wear it up most of the time. Sometimes I straighten it and I will wear it down for a few days....but it's so difficult to do it myself. It takes forever and when I say I have alot of hair, I am SO NOT KIDDING. I have loads of hair...like ridiculous amounts. So something needs to be done....so instead of sitting on a plane next week, I will be sitting chatting with my awesome hairdresser.





Pin It

10 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Your card is beautiful Tracey, and I'm sorry your feeling sad today, hope your not sad for to long.

Hugs Julie x

Kathy said...

So cute, I love Tilda. Great colors. Awesome job.

Betsy said...

This Tilda is so cute! Love the way you've colored her, and that heart banner is adorable!
Take the plunge and do something daring with your hair! It's only hair ~ it'll grow out!

Rachel Parys said...

She is super cute!! It's been fun seeing everyone using so much pink and red! Great card!

Renkata said...

Such a sweet and cute card Tracy.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Cute card, Tracy & I'm so sorry about CHA. I had planned to go with a friend but she can't go this year so no CHA for me either. boohoo for both of us.
Good luck with your haircut. I need one too.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Candy said...

Hi Tracy,
Another awesome card!!
Love your layout and colours.
Tilda is fabulous!
Hugs, Candy

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Tracy!
super card. lvoe how you did the hearts on a string. Lovely coloring.
Sad you are not joining the gals at CHA.
Hugs Maz

Barb Hardeman said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute! Love how you've one the hearts here and the coloring is fabulous! Super sweet card...hugs...Barb <><

Elle said...

What a sweet, sweet card! I love the hearts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10