Friday, July 6, 2012

Welcome Little One...

Good Morning! It's friday..let's do a happy dance. This week was crazy. I had off on Wednesday for the holiday and it felt like I had 2 mondays...NOT COOL! I have very little plans over the weekend, which I am seriously looking forward to. My house is a wreck...well part of it. I have acquired all this "stuff" and I just don't know what to do with it.  I hate yard sales, I hate craigs list...I hate giving away stuff all the time...lol I want my garage back!!!

Enough of my ranting...MarkerPop (formerly iCopic) is back and the girls have been loading up the MarkerPop blog with some AMAZING creations. Today's my day, and I used Bella with Balloons by Wild Rose Studios for my card. I love this line, the elephant is just so stinkin' cute. Reminds me of Dumbo and I loved Dumbo as a child, still do, I just hate that it makes me cry every single time!!


It's all colored with Copics but be on the look out, I will soon be sharing some creations using the new Shinhan Markers that Markerpop is now also carrying!! I used some gorgeous Queen blue Seam Binding from The Ribbon Carousel
Pin It

5 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Awhh Tracy this extra special and just the cutest!!! Just wonderful!!
Hugz

Dana said...

Adorable!! Love the grass you added under his lil' feet!!

Sandy said...

I do love those colors and the design work. That little elephant is as cute as they come.
Sandy

Kathy said...

So adorable, love it and your coloring...

Anniebee said...

Precious!! I'm running out of adjectives, Ms. Tracy! Your work is always awesome and it's hard to think of something different to say. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10