Monday, July 9, 2012

Birthday Wishes- CC Designs

Good morning! Uhhh, it's Monday, I hate Mondays! I had a great weekend, didn't have to many plans and things going on but I managed to stay up until the wee hours of the morning all weekend. It's kicking my heiny this morning though. I will so pay for that for a couple of days, I swear!

It's Challenge day at Markerpop and this week we are wanting to see PASTELS!  Think pale blues, greens, yellows, pink, etc. The prize is 2 CC Designs stamps!! Have you seen the latest release? They are super cute so be sure to play along with us.

For my card today I used  Swiss Pixie Birthday Lucy and Copics for my coloring. The paper is from Basic Grey.  The pretty wood flower button is from Prima Meadow lark collection.  All of these items are available in the MarkerPop store.   The Sentiment is Verve and the twine is The Ribbon Carousel.

Thanks for looking today and don't forget to play along with us!

Hugs,

Pin It

4 comments:

Gaynor Greaves said...

Love this card, gorgeous image and colours, Gaynor x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg this is adorable and your coloring is amazing!!!

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh! This absolutely adorable - and your coloring is amazing! You should enter this in our coloring challenge over at
www.greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing!

Tonya said...

This is adorable. I love your coloring and that image is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10