Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ur the Bomb....

Good morning! I was feeling a little crafty and finally got some things completed so I thought I would play along with the Ribbon Carousel girls for their Independance Day - Red, White and Blue challenge!



When I saw this set, Cutie Pi, a few months back by There She Goes, I knew I had to have it. I LOVE geek humor...Big Bang Theory is my favorite show.  This set is so stinkin' cute and the sentiments are just perfect.

I used a simple knotted bow with some Red Cotton Twill from The Ribbon Carousel. Did you know that the Ribbon Carousel sells more than just ribbon???   They also carry a large variety of my favorite 6x6 paper pads. They are my go to paper for card making. This one is from Echo Park and it is called " A Boy's Life". Check out the shop for more paper lines...




Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, what a funny stamp, like it a lot! Hugs ,Frea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10