Monday, June 18, 2012

Sketch Saturday

I'm late getting this up but I was without my computer this weekend. I went and had a little overnight camping trip to Ft Wilderness at Disney. My in-laws took my kids there for the week, so we decided to join them for one of the nights. It's such a nice place, there is just something about sitting on beach area, watching the fireworks go off while hearing Disney music blaring in the background. Disney has defnitely got the hook up on how to get people there and hooked!!

I  am hosting Sketch Saturday for The Greeting Farm. Be sure to load your creation into the forum!!

Here is the Sketch that I used and created.


Image is "Princess" by The Greeting Farm


Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. It sounds exciting. Glad you had some fun

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

My parents take my kids to Fort Wilderness too!! LOL We are seriously freaky deaky separated at birth twins!!

Love the purple with the twine tied bow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10