Friday, June 8, 2012

Make a Wish - TGF

Good morning and happy FRIDAY! I am so doing the happy dance. It's been a long, busy week and I think I shall be popping open a bottle of wine tonight!  Hubby and I have been staying up late watching the NBA playoffs. Last night was NOT a good night for our house. Lebron (who I use to adore), decided to unleash havoc on my beloved Celtics. Argh...one more game. Let's hope my boys can bring it!!  They are getting old and I would love to see them bring another banner home!

For this weeks Farm Fresh Challenge we want to see your Masculine cards. I used Prince Ian from the lastest Greeting Farm release.



Come by The Greeting Farm blog and check out the rest of the DT's creations and hope to have you join us in the challenge!

Hugs,



Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10