Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Love You - TGF

Good Morning!  Have a little Princess to share with you today from The Greeting Farms latest release.


I used some new papers from Crate Paper. I have a new addiction, 6x6 paper pads.  I can't stop buying them!!  I have to say though, I do use them!  At least I am not HOARDING them...lol  It's tempting though!!

Also did you notice my pictures? I have been experimenting with different places around my house to take pictures. So far I am not liking many of the places. Either it's too much light, not enough light, yellow light.  It's driving me mad! I don't have great light coming in from any windows in the house. But when I take them outside they tend to make the photos look faded out and you can see the shading in the faces. argh...so aggravating.  So don't mind all the variations in lighting and backgrounds. It's just me trying to find my favorite location and light! ;-)

Hugs,


Pin It

2 comments:

Faye said...

Tracy, this is totally fab! Really. xx

Pysselbus said...

OMGosh!!! What a totally sweet card!! Stunning coloring...

Hugs
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10