Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Retro Fresh - The Greeting Farm

It's Retro Fresh Challenge day at The Greeting Farm.  My image is Blush Babette from the Blush Society by The Greeting Farm.  Her and Blush Bonnie are 2 of my favorite from TGF!

The paper is MME. I used the same paper to make the Rolled flower. The big scallop is by My Favorite Things. They have some of the BEST dies...eva! Love them and I was so lucky to visit the store a couple of weeks ago. Can we say, CUTE! Love how the store looks and I had to stop after awhile because there could have been serious cause for a divorce in that store with the amount of money I could have spent!!  Can't wait to go back!



Thanks for looking today and be sure to head over to the Greeting Farm Blog and check out the other creations!

Challenges:


Hugs,

Pin It

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable!!! Love the window, and your coloring is fantastic!!! Love this stamp, Great job!!

Unknown said...

Hi ya chick
This is adorable. My favorite is the hair. I hope to see you soon

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card and love that paper rose.
hugs
jayne

x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

So gorgeous!! Love your coloring...duh!! LOL And this card design is pretty awesome too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10