Thursday, April 1, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things....

When I was little....what am I talking about....still to this day in fact, one of my favorite movies is "The Sound of Music".  I find myself humming the tunes quite frequently. My next card made me think of the movie because it comes from "My Favorite Things".  Seriously, who can say my favorite things and not start singing..."These are a few of my favorite things from the Sound of Music.

I just recently starting buying Copic Markers. I have about 74 so far. I see all these other ladies who have hundreds and my mouth starts drooling. I could also say the same about when I first started scrapbooking 11 years ago. My mother in law introduced me and I was SOOOO jealous....she had 2 small iris cards FULL of supplies. I was so envious. Well after 11 years I no longer need to envy her for I have a entire scrapbook room overflowing the supplies. My point is, I'm sure in the future I will have copics coming out of my ears. I already have a list started of colors that I want for my next order.

This MFT stamp "Rainy Day" was one of my first images colored using the copic markers. I think it turned out pretty good. Shading wasn't too bad. I have some learning to do....but all in all I was pretty happy with it.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10