Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Mothers Day Card....

Yeah! Finally I have posted something all Close to my Heart. Those little Magnolias just crept up and took my heart and I just haven't been able to get away from them until today. It helped that I got a package in the mail today full of some of the new line coming out in 2 weeks for CTMH.

I am going to keep this short and sweet because I have some friends in town from Michigan and I plan on taking them out for a night on the town. It's ladies night at a local club and we plan to dance, dance...dance!

I decided to go outside the box on this next card using a circle for the base. The papers are from the Creative Basics, Veranda pack. The stamp is CTMH, .Enjoy Every Moment. I used the loop punch from Martha Steward for the border. I cut slits in it and strategically went around the edge. I had ALOT of trouble getting the flower colors to match!!!  A while back ago I remember telling my friend, Lisette, that I really thought having more than 36 colors of Prismas was SUCH OVERKILL! HAHAHAHA  I am totally eating my words. Her reply was...No, you can't have enough.  Boy was she right! 

I am having a Workshop next week, with the money from it I plan on placing a hefty Carpe Diem Art order....COPICS and PRISMAS!! lol  Because Lisette was right...you can never have enough!

So what do you think????


By the way, be forwarned.....the loops are fragile!!!  But cute.....the things we do for cuteness!!!  So be honest, how are the colors?? I just couldn't get the blue....to be more like the juniper in the patterned paper.  I still think it turned out adorable though. Here is a closeup....



Thanks for looking! Tracy

3 comments:

Lisette Morris said...

LOL!! Wait for me on the Prisma pencil order! LOL! Your card is great. The flowers came out amazing and now I have to add another punch to my wishlist. Have fun tonight!

Debra Pate said...

WOWSA!!! I love it!!!! Colors are beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Debra
http://debrapate.blogspot.com

Samantha Silva said...

Beautiful I love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10