Friday, December 5, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes


Welcome to BellaRiffic FRIDAY!  This week have another SKETCH challenge!!! I'm a little late getting it posted...sowwy! Super busy weekend for me......I think this morning was the first I have sat! No lie. We were on vacation for the thanksgiving holiday and normally that is the weekend we like to get our decorating done. So we tackled that this weekend.  New house means different decorating for us.....so my house has been in disarray all this weekend and I still do not have the tree decorated!!!!!!!


 
I just love Snow Pals! Mo Manning is the artist behind this and tell me it's anything but adorable...you can't!
 
Stamp -  Snow Pals from Stamping Bella
Paper- TimberGrove from Fancy Pants
Stitched Snow Drifts-  MFT
Circle Die and Scallop - Spellbinders
Mattes - Perfect Layers Mini Tools from Perfect Paper Crafting
 
Next weeks challenge is an inspiration challenge -  Just email your submission into Emily!
 
 

Pin It

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love this image, and I love your card! I especially love how you did the fur trim on her coat. I must remember that the next time I use that image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10