Thursday, December 11, 2014

Santa's Favorites!

Good morning! So are you getting all ready for Christmas?  I normally love this time of year but I feel so rushed this year that I am not enjoying as much as usual.  By now I have always had my Christmas shopping completed, house decorated and I can kick back and enjoy. We got a late start on all of it and boy is it stressful!  I can see now, I could never be a late Christmas eve shopper!  I know some friends that do a good chuck of shopping a day or two before Christmas....nope...not me! lol 

So are you one of Santa's favorites this year??  I don't think I am but I couldn't resist this adorable set from My Favorite Things......Torico is an amazing artist and she surely didn't disappoint with this!!



I wanted a polaroid look and since I don't have a die to do it for me I made it myself. Not to shabby. The paper is MistleToe from Bo Bunny. I used midnight blue cardstock for the sky and added some opaque white from copic dots for the snow. The stitched snow is from MFT as is the santa and sentiment.

Thanks for looking today and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Tracy


Pin It

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You made that Polaroid yourself?! Wow, outstanding…such a cute card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10