Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Blessings

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm sure you are probably slaving away at cooking and if you are on here it's for a quick break!!  As for me....I will be assisting in cooking but I'm not doing the whole thing this year...thank goodness!  I love cooking for thanksgiving but boy is it a lot of work. I will be splitting it up with the MIL this year and since it's just yhe 6 of us, it will be smaller scale and simple.  Plus no baking for me either...which is crazy bc I LOVE to bake and I do not like store bought ANYTHING, however....they have the best little place near my In laws that make the most wonderful Fried Hand Pies in the world. If you ever get a chance to visit Blue Ridge, GA...you MUST hit up Merciers Orchards. I haven't had ANYTHING in there that is not delicious!!  So no baking for me, we just ordered up some pies from Merciers this year.... Oh yea, and they deliver all over too!!

Today I would like to share a card I made using Prudence from Mo Manning.

 
I really kept this one simple as I kept the image, which is a digi, large. I just love her....one of my favorite pilgrim images I think.
 
Anyways, have a wonderful holiday and see you tomorrow with Bellariffic Friday where I am sharing a card using an image from the latest release!
 
Hugs
Tracy


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10