Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy Christmas (SPDSS15)

Good morning and it's time for a SugarPea Designs SKETCH challenge!! 

 
Today I went with a very classic card. I love how it came out. I used the new Gift Tag Die setLayered Treat Die set AND the Sweet Treats Stamp Set.   I stamped out my tag die on white paper and used some gathered twigs distress ink from Tim Holtz for the color. Everything else was just die cut, then layered onto the card. Super easy! ;-)  I also used my Perfect Layers Mini Tools to cut out the layers on the card. Don't forget you can get 10% OFF on your tools through me just use code - TVALURE when checking out!!!


 
 
 
 
The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS15 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  
  • However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15
 

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the distressing on this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10