Monday, September 20, 2010

Rachel - Elisabeth Bell DT

Hello!! Happy Monday! (is there such a thing?? hehe) This month is flying by!! Holy cow!! Can't wait to see what Elisabeth Bell has coming out in the digital department for next month. Anybody else as excited as I???  Also, if you haven't checked out the NEW Elisabeth Bell DT page...please check it out HERE

I had a super, super busy week.  My sister came into town from South Carolina. I had to plan a suprise birthday party for my father, who turned 60.  My brother and his family drove down for 2 days from where they live (about an hr away). In the meantime, I wake up on Sunday (the day of the party) sick!!!!!!!!! I got through the party part. We actually totally surprised him and he was very happy we had a party for him. Turned out fantastic.  I on the otherhand am still sick and had to call out of work today.  Two things going on, I have a cold and after eating very well for weeks and weeks (I need to lose some major weight here!!) I indulged a little yesterday and my body said...whooooaaa, what are you doing??? Needless to say I am still not feeling well and had a nice healthy bowl of Special K w/skim milk this morning!!!

Now on to the important stuff. I have here a cutie patootie image from Elisabeth Bells Digital collection.  She is called Rachel, Little Darling. Isn't she darling??  I think so!  Here she is:




Here are the details:  She is coloried with Copic markers. I used stickles on her wings. The flower is from Prima. The butterfly is also from Prima. The paper is from Close to my Heart as is the sparkling brad. Now I will admit, I love the image....love it....however, the card itself, not thrilled about. In my defense, I have had a super busy week and in between family and planning I had to get 2 DT projects done!! In the end, it is cute...but not spectacular!! 

Thanks for looking and have a great week!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Tracy stopping by to tell you what a cute card this is!!! I seen it on the digi blog and just had to stop by with a little love..
hugs, Janiel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10