Monday, September 6, 2010

Lil' Princess Tutu - Elisabeth Bell Digi Bells DT

It's Labor Day here in the states. So that means day off for me and the kids! We went to Sarasota, FL for the weekend. I love it there!  But soon back to reality and work!  I'm posting from afar today a card I made for the new Elisabeth Bell Digi bells DT.  You can pick up Lil' Princess Tutu HERE.




She is colored with Copic Markers. The papers are from my stash. I did something really cool last week. lol - I cleaned my craft room and re-organized my papers. Holy moly....it was amazing the stuff I found that I had forgotten about!!! hahahaha

The ticket is from Tim Holtz. The punch is Martha Stewart. You can't see it in the picture, but I put Liquid Glass from CTMH on the star wand. I actually did this using a Sketch from Mercy Kerin, however, I didn't pay attention that I had to have it uploaded to her blog by Sunday and I wasn't posting this until Monday! Oh well, it's still cute and thanks for the great sketch, Mercy! ;-)

Challenges:
Paper Sundaes - Mixed Mediums (copics for image and pencils for background shading)
Stamptacular Sunday - Distress It

8 comments:

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Hi Sweetie,
I stumbled onto your blog while searching and this card is absolutely adoreable! You do awesome work :) I am now your newest follower. Have a great day!

Hugs,
Laura

Graphicat said...

Wow! This is UBER cute!! I love this image and your colouring is fantastic! Lovely LO as well.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week.
Cheers
Cheri

Cheryl Valadez said...

Well, ain't this the cutest card, ever! Love the image and your coloring! Fabulous work!

Pattie said...

This is just too sweet - I love the image and your coloring is beautiful! Love the colors of this card too. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Fiona said...

lovely card and fab image. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW Tracy!! I just love your coloring, she's so precious. I love that ticket embellishment, it's perfect!!

Thanks for all the sweet comments you've left me!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how they've just been making my day(s)!! :)

Hugs,
Wendy

Adria Slauterbeck said...

Love the colors and your adorable image. You did a fab job distressing the card! I can never do such an awesome job at distressing but you are a pro!!!
Thanks for answering the distress call at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Skraptacular Designs said...

I just love these cute and adorable designs!

What a fabulous card! I absolutely love it and all the detail you've added!

Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular last week! So sorry I am just now visiting you and leaving a message for this fantastic creation you've made but I fell completely behind in my blog hopping responsibilities last week. I'm just now getting the chance to check out all our entries from last week's Distress It challenge! Please forgive me and I hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10