Saturday, July 10, 2010

Way to Go!

A friend of mine came over tonight and we played and shared techniques. It was alot of fun. Mostly we laughed about the amount of "stuff" we have bought over the last few months because of this Magnolia (and some others) addiction. It's kind of funny. I seriously wonder sometimes if we are Twins...bc she must be in my head. I swear to you I will tell her something that I bought and she will have either bought the same thing, or had it in her cart to buy and thought better of it or I had it in my cart and decided not to and she has bought it!   I'm telling you....she's in my head!! haha  Anyways we had a really good time. I didn't get much accomplished this evening. But I did get one card completed. I had colored it last night, and put the card itself together this evening.



This is Bye-Bye from Mo's Digital Pencil. Mo has got to be my favorite digital stamps. They are just so beautifully drawn and so much fun to color. I would love to be a DT for Mo!!! hint hint! haha She just released some new summer themed ones that I have to get my hands on.  I colored this using Copic markers. I didn't take a picture but I used the following Copic markers:

C1, C3, B000, R20, RV14, B99, R29, B95, 100, Y15, RV11, Y11, E44, Y18, E43, R22, R24, R27, E00, B91, O, C6, Y21, E47, E42, E11

The papers are CTMH cardstock and We R Memories. The sentiment is from CTMH.

Don't forget I have BLOG CANDY ending Tomorrow night. Soooooooo check it out!!! 

Hugs,

2 comments:

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH MY GOODNES OH MY GOODNESS! This catd is so freakin cute!! I love the vivid colors and you colored so beautiful i tell ya lol!!!RubyM:)

Tracy Valure said...

Thanks Ruby! I think this one has moved up to my Favorite card....I love how the colors came out!! ;-)

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10