Wednesday, July 14, 2010

School's around the corner.........

It doesn't seem like it, but school will soon be here. OH MY! We are already halfway through the summer. I haven't told my children this yet, don't want to break their hearts just yet!! I was thinking of school and kinda got in a school mood. So naturally when I downloaded this little image from Mo's digital pencil I had to make up a card!!



She is colored with Copic markers, background is prisma color pencils. The papers are old dp's.....I mean really old lol The paper hole punch is Stampin' Up.

Here are the copics I used. I have a feeling I inadvertantly put the colors I used for her hair away and I can't remember what they were exactly!! Sorry!

Challenges:


Hugs,


1 comment:

Lisette Morris said...

Awesome! Love the new blog look too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10