Sunday, May 16, 2010

Arghhh!

appy Sunday! I have 2 quick posts tonight. First I have Pirate Tilda. It was masked and colored with Copic Markers. I love this stamp so much and I think it turned out so adorable. I'm still playing and learning how to color shades of black with the copics. I have to find the right combination. 





My next card I made quickly this morning for my niece, Brianna's birthday.  I just love this little Curtsy Princess. Are you seeing a theme here??? Are there any Tilda's that I don't just love??????? ;-)  She was colored with Copics.  You can't see by the picture but I glittered her gloves, socks and the inside part of her dress.  The sentiment is from Close to my Heart and papers are from my stash.





13 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

These are both adorable, Tracy! I love that Pirate Tilda, you masked her so very well and you've got your black colored very nicely! The Princess Tilda is so pretty and your choice of dp is gorgeous!

Pam said...

Tracy,
You have made two beautiful cards! Can't believe you threw one together this morning!
Hugs to you,
Pam

Suzanne J Dean said...

Arghh what a cutie--love it! And a beauty too--perfect 2 cards!

hugz,
Suzanne

Leonie said...

Tilda would have to be the cutest pirate ever!! seriously i dont think she would scare many people...lol. great card and fabbo masking!! Your princess card is just adorable. Love the colours you have used.
Hugs Leonie

paola said...

Both gorgeous cards Tracey, and colored to perfection, i think you are doing great with the blacks.
smiles
Paola

Candy said...

Hi Tracy,
Your cards are adorable! Love Pirate Tilda. You have masked her perfectly and your colouring is wonderful. Love the set up and papers.
Your Princess Tilda is gorgeous. Love your paper and flowers with the bling in the centre.
Hugs, Candy

Garaubzh said...

Hi Tracy,
Gorgeous cards, Pirate Tilda is my favourite! :-) Love the DP paper you used!
Hugs,
Silvie from France

cabio's craft corner said...

These cards are very cute & pretty. Love the Princess Tilda and here eye soothing coloring and the Pirate Tilda is so cool and awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Silvie Z said...

Hi Tracy,
Gorgeous cards, Pirate Tilda is my favourite! :-) Love the DP paper you used!
Hugs,
Silvie from France
sorry for the double post, I forgot to sign in with my account)

Christina C. said...

Cute cards Tracy! I think they are both adorable.

Tracy B said...

Tracy, I love your coloring and your Pirate Tilda! She's adorable! Great job!

Tracy

kraftykylie said...

Hey Tracey, both are gorgeous!!! But my favourite is the pirate card!!!
Big Smiles to you
Kylie :D

Christine Riley said...

These are both gorgeous! Your work is beautiful, I'm now a follower :)
Hugs, Christine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10