Thursday, June 30, 2016

Hope your Birthday Is Magical....


Good morning!  It's my Birthday today so....I thought I would share this awesome wizard birthday card awhile back ago. When I first saw this image colored by MarkerGeek. I just knew I had to have him! I love a fun image to color and this one is SO MUCH FUN to color!


\


Ingredients:

Wiz from Mo Manning for Stamping Bella
Sentiment - SugarPea Designs Pure Magic
Paper - Glory from Authentique / Remarkable/MME


Thanks for stopping by!






Pin It

6 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Tracy! Your card is fabulous! I love the way you colored him...so magical! Hugs, Robin

riliska said...

Stunning card, fab image and great coloring. Great details!!

Teresa Doyle said...

So cute and your coloring is AMAZING!
Happy Birthday!

Flo said...

What a lovely card! You color so finely and meticulously.

Kelly said...

Fab coloring. Really brought out the depth. Happy Belated Birthday! Creative Blessings

Sue from Oregon said...

Love looking at the gorgeous coloring on this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10