Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Exercising...


Good morning!  Just an FYI - if you see me quiet on my blog next month, I didn't go anywhere but I am taking a short break for the month of July from Stamping Bella and because it's not a release month, I will be quiet with SugarPea too!   

I started going back to school last year and these summer classes are a wee bit stressful! So I kindly asked my Sista Em for a short break.  Thankfully summer classes are only a couple of weeks long! So you won't see me much in July, but promise to be back in August!  

Today I am sharing  "Sweaty Chicks" from Stamping Bella. This is something I do not do enough, I "resemble" that sentiment though!






Thanks for stopping by and I think I have 1 or 2 more post before I go "quiet" for a month!  Hugs


Tracy



2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hi Tracy! OMG this is just too darn cute and so me too!! Love the layout too.

Jeannie T.
Current Blog Challenge: Who's the Boss? (Embossing)
More Info to Join Here:
Dragonfly Journeys

Sue from Oregon said...

LOL...just realized that all my fave cards today on SCS were yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10