Friday, October 10, 2014

Just a Note.....

Good morning and welcome to Bella-Riffic FRIDAY...and guess what today is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yep...it's Stamping Bella's NEW release day...and its GINORMOUS! I'm talking 45 images...new website....and much much more....I can NOT wait to get my hands on some new Uptowns and Mo images!! Yeah baby!

I will  be patiently checking throughout the day for the them to be up...well not so patiently, but I will be checking! I have some money burning a hole in my pocket...hehe



Pin It

3 comments:

Danni said...

Such a great card!! Love the papers and colors!

Norma said...

Super cute sweet card:) TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Leslie said...

Love Jayden! I think she's pondering her Stampingbella order....looks like she's got several stamps written in her book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10