Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy Birthday.....



Today I am using a fun stamp from Pollycraft along with my Perfect Paper Crafting tools to create this simple but cute card. I decided to break out my color spritzer to do a blue background for my image. The color spritzer will hold a variety of markers including SU and Distress Markers. I used a SU marker as that is what I have on hand. First let me say, my markers are OLD, meaning not new and juicy but I still had no problems getting the background I desired.

 

You place the marker into the holder as pictured:

 

Then you squeeze the "bulb" of the spritzer to add color to your paper. That's it!! 

Next I used my 1/16 inch Perfect Layers Mini tool to create my layers around my background. The Perfect Layers Mini tools are perfect for us cardmakers! You can get your Perfect Tools and get 5% off by using code Tracy5% in the store!!!
 

 

Next I cut my image out and mounted it on the background using foam dots. I like doing this as it adds a bit of dimension to my cards so they aren't so flat.

 

Thank you for stopping by today
 

Pin It

4 comments:

A Casa di Ale said...

CIAO TRACY, ADORO QUESTO TIPO DI TIMBRI, BELLISSIMA LA COLORAZIONE

TI AUGURO UNA BUONA GIORNATA

CIAO DA ALE

Danni said...

So super cute and now I see I need to add yet another tool to my wishlist as that spritzer looks cool!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

Leslie said...

So sweet...love all the layering!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10