Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Thanks for the Lift.... SPD

Good morning!!! This month's challenge from SugarPea Designs is to create something masculine!  It's the SPD05 challenge!

I used one from the latest BLOW ME AWAY set......

 
I used a very CAS layout for mine today, but I do love how it came out. I used the MFT BluePrints 13 for all the goodies on this card.  I searched high and low last night trying to figure out what paper I used but I seriously couldn't find it....Strange! I used copics for the coloring and I just love how this dragon looks in RED!!  I was watching Game of Thrones the other night and Red came to mind for some reason!
 
 
 
 

We only have a few rules…
  •  Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD05 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs blog

Pin It

1 comment:

Dana Joy said...

LOVE your card Tracy. Fantastic layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10