Monday, May 19, 2014

Hats off to You - SC

Good morning!  A good friends niece is graduating from BOTH high school AND 2 year college this month.  On top of that she is top in her class AND she received some wonderful scholarships. So happy for her. When my friend asked me to make her a couple of graduation cards I just knew that one HAD to be the "Hats off to You" from SugarPea Designs (Card here) and the other this adorable one from Saturated Canary.
 
I really love how this one came out. I even did the inside, which I rarely do! ;-(
 
Supplies
Graduation Girl - Saturated Canary
Perfect Layers Mini Tool - Perfect Paper Crafting
Border die - MFT
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 


Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card, perfect for a graduation especially for one so talented.

NicoleDesigns said...

Love the colour combp you used. There is something so classy about grey and yellow.... beautiful card...xo Nikki

Sassy Raggedy said...

Tracy, goodness this is beautiful. I love your coloring. Black intimidates me but wow your coloring using the blacks and greys are wonderful. Makes me think I can do it...lol Just a wonderful card for your friend and a lucky gal to be receiving this card. Hugs, joann

Unknown said...

Love the color combo! Sth I might have to try ;-) Gorgeous coloring as always Tracy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10