Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Make a Big Wish! {MP}

Good morning. I have a couple of cards that I never got around to posting.  Here is one.  I just love her paper pieced polka dot dress. Super easy way to get out of coloring a large image and it's so simple to do.

 
The image is Bianca with Cake. She is an Uptown Girl by Stamping Bella.  The paper is Fabulous by Simple Stories, one of my favorite paper pads. Love the colors in it. But I don't think they have made a pad that I didn't like!!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Tracy

Pin It

4 comments:

Sara said...

This is fab, I love the uptown girl stamps, the paper piecing is a great idea and that choccie cake looks good enough to eat, hugs Sara xx

Unknown said...

I really love your cards I found you off of pintrest. I want to start stamping but I'm just don't no how to get started

Unknown said...

I really love your cards I found you off of pintrest. I want to start stamping but I'm just don't no how to get started

Miss NiceRoad said...

Love the paper piecing you did on her dress, and what about that cake, stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10