Monday, May 20, 2013

Girls wanna have fun...

Good morning. I hope everybody had a great weekend. There is a new challenge this week over at Markerpop and you could win a new stamp from SP & Company.


This weeks challenge at Markerpop is a PARTY THEME!

Those two ladies on the front definitely look like they are ready to party!
I used the Stamping Bella - Patty & Dottie Friends Forever for my main image and colored it with r Copics.

The circle border was cut from the My Favorite Things – Double Dot die.

Thanks for coming by!
Tracy V

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, what a cute card! Love the stamp! Those thingies around the neck (boa's?) would also look great in Flower Soft I think. Hugs Frea

Danni said...

Fun card!!

M DelValle said...

Super cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10