Monday, March 4, 2013

My Favorite Person to Hang With....

 
 
Good morning. So in case you hadn't see it on my Facebook page, I am the newest Trendsetter for There She Goes Stamps! I was super excited when they asked me to join their team. They have the most adorable sets and hands down some of the funniest sentiments!
 
This weeks challenge is to make a card using Black Cardstock for your layers.
 
 
I used this adorable Monkey from the Jungle Out There set. Colored with Copics. The paper is from Bo Bunny. 
 
Challenge details are as follows:

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using this week’s challenge(matting with black cardstock) and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (February 11th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

Thanks for coming by!

Tracy

 

Pin It

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Tracy. Fabulous coloring of the image.

Mary J said...

Perfect papers with that very sweet stamp, Tracy - love this card!

wendyp said...

super cute and you've colored him beautifully!!

Theresa said...

Such a great card. I love that monkey. Great choice of DPs. Love the webbed ribbon hanging off the card.

Tracy said...

I really need to get that set cause I love that monkey. :-) Fantastic card Tracy. Love the mesh ribbon--very jungle. hee hee So glad to have you on the team. Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10