Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday....

Good morning. Lots going on today. This is my second post today. If you are here to see the latest from the Kraftin' Kimmie release, scroll down! 


The stamp that was used is Ava Loves to Celebrate from the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls Collection. I love the whimsical cuteness that the Uptown Girls have!! I used an MFT scallopped border die and tab die for the sentiment. The paper is once again my favorite Tangerine collection from My Minds Eye. I colored it all up with my Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping by
Tracy
Pin It

3 comments:

Becky Litz said...

this card is gorgeous! You ROCKED the coloring on this gals dress!!!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!! Love the layout and way you put the sentiment on!

Anniebee said...

I love this one, Tracy! I don't have any of these cute stamps yet but they are on my wish list. You did a fabulous job coloring her and the papers are a perfect complement. Just awesome!

Anniebee xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10