Saturday, September 1, 2012

Yummy for your Tummy

Good morning!! So In case you hadn't seen last week, I am now a member of the Magnolia-licious Senior Design Team! yay!  This week Cabio has challenged us to a project, she would like to see ANYTHING BUT a CARD!!  Well as you will see below, I did both. 

Are you addicted to Pinterest??? I am. Seriously, it's like an illness or something. I can't NOT go on there and look for yummy recipes or inspiration. Pinterest is bad too, it makes you feel like ANYBODY can some of these projects. Ha...I wish! There are actually blogs out there dedicated to busting "pins" now. Funny stuff too!

Anyways, I was surfing some pins a few weeks ago and came by this super easy box from Cosmo Cricket using 1 - 12x12 piece of cardstock!  Yep..thats all!  There is step by steps and a video to show you how to do it too.



The little tag is part of the latest release - I used the Mini Tilda with Carrots.  Magnolia-licious is selling them in sets of 2 and they are a deal!  You get Mini Tilda with Corn along with Mini Tilda with Carrots.
This box is the perfect size to stash some treats or cookies. The inside space measures out to about 3 inches high by 2 inches wide and 6 inches long.
I had just made some yummy homemade chocolate chip cookies so I stashed mine with those! ;-)


I  decided to make a card to go along with my little box. For the card I used Tilda with Cherries. Both projects are colored with Copic Markers. I used copics to create the cloud background as well. The Tilda lace border die is a Magnolia Doohickey Die.  The Ribbon is Yellow Vintage Seam Binding from The Ribbon Carousel.

Now come on over to the Magnolia-licious Highlights blog and see all the other wonderful projects by this fabulous DT.

Hugs,
Pin It

9 comments:

cebelica said...

Oh, that box is awesome. It will be great to put small Christmas presents in. Will have to give it a try! Thanks for the link to the tutorial! Your card turned out beautifully too - I love the banner. Hugs! xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Tracy this is so cute!! What a gorgeous box and I just love how you have decorated it. That banner is adorable as is your gorgeous colouring :)

Chrissy said...

Gosh! this is just wonderful Tracy, gorgeous card and box set, fantastic colouring and papers,love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm pretty addicted to pinterest too! Your box and card are really gorgeous. Love the vibrant colors and your awesome coloring.

hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

What a totally precious set Tracy!! WOW!! Love your coloring and your box is just adorable!! TFS! :)

Suzan L said...

Hi Tracy, What a great first project for Magnolia-licious Highlites! The card and matching box is so adorable! Thank you for the inspiration Sweetie!
Big Hugs,
Suzan

Rachel Parys said...

These are GORGEOUS Tracy!!! OMW, I love these papers, and I love that box!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Cathy Lee said...

This is so yummy, Tracy. Love your sweet box and your Tildas are colored beautifully. Congrats on your promotion to the Senior Design Team at Magnolia-licious. It is such an honor, isn't it?
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

cabio's craft corner said...

Tracy, the card and box is a perfect matching combo set. Gorgeous colored Tilda and love the way you use the mini & reg sizes of Tilda on each of this creation. Well done!
Hugs,
Cabio

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10