Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday - SOG

Hello! It's me again. I have another new post below this one, so scroll down if you are here for the Ribbon Carousel Post.


 
For my my card I used Gwen in Bloom from Some Odd Girl. The paper is new and called Harvest Lane from Simple Stories. Gwen in Bloom is colored with Copic Markers.
The colors I used are as follows:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E51, E53, E33, E37
Dress: YG61, YG65, YG68, W2, W4
Browns: E42, E43, E44, E47
Flower: Y11, Y15, E33

Sorry to make this such a quick post but my life has been boring and let's be real, you're here for the cards anyways!! haha

Hugs,

Pin It

8 comments:

Faye said...

Luuuuurve it! X

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love this!
Hugs,
M

Krafty Kows said...

Love the background papers, love the image and love the colours. Jeanette

Patti Okerstrom said...

Wow this is so colorful which of course I love! I love how you colored her the blending is great!

Katie Skiff said...

This is beautiful!! The colors and layering rock!!

*Alison* said...

you are amazing! your coloring is always the best.. :) hugs

Debbie Carriere said...

Fantastic card, Tracy!! Your coloring rocks!!

Iulia said...

Hey sweetie; how are you? It's been a while; I spend less time on my computer but now and then I take a peek see what they you peeps come up with lol:). I see you stick to simple layouts; love this, definitely would have to go simpler too; looks great at showcases the image and coloring! Your coloring is always AMAZING, no matter what image or theme!
Love the way you did your copic storage; should try that too:)
Have a great day, hun!
Hugs, Iulia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10