Saturday, May 5, 2012

Welcome Little One - CC


Good morning! I'm here today with a Baby Gift Tag! Did you see all the new Humpreys that are out from Crafter's Companion? They are available in the store and are so very adorable. One of my favorites is this cute Welcome Little One Humprey.

I created the tag rather large to be placed on a large baby gift. The dimensions are 6 x 4 1/2. I then colored Welcome Little One with Spectrum Noirs. The colors I used were:

BGR1, IG1, DG4, PL1, PL2 and CT3
The sentiment is included in the set. I cut around it and added a little button to the middle.  Used up some old CTMH flowers I had laying around. The paper is from Simple Stories.



If you haven't already done so, be sure to check out the Crafter's Companions DT's blogs and my blog for the giveaways!! It's Customer Appreciation month and we are giving away lots of goodies ALL month long!

You must become a follower of both the Crafter's Companion Information blog and Challenge blog to win. There are also giveaways to those placing orders. I also have one on my blog. So come on by and check it out!!


Don't forget to go to THIS post on my blog to enter for this weeks Giveaway from Crafter's Companion!!








Pin It

3 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awwww, this is so sweet!! What a perfect baby gift tag!! I love how you arranged the cluster of flowers...I have no clue how to make it look so good!!

Jayne A said...

Ahhh ...This is just too cute for words

Hugs
Jayne
x

Kelly Sas said...

Tracy, I am so glad I found Crafter's Companion's blog because I found YOURS too! OMGoodness is your tag adorable! LOVE all the layering you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10