Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday - Magnolia

Good Morning!  Today is a my Anniversary. My man drives me crazy at times, and he is extremely bullheaded...yes I said that. But...he is mine...all mine. I love him and I couldn't imagine life without him. Happy 13 years to us!  So enough of that.....

It's challenge week at Magnolia-licious!  Here is the inspiration photo that was picked by Ms. Maria.




I used Tilda w/Kite as my image. I didn't see the larger image in the store, but the Mini is available. You can always check with Ms. Diana to see if and when she plans to get it in!  I fussy cutted Tilda w/Kite and popped it up from the page. The papers, which are dreamy, are from My Minds Eye.

We would love for you to join us over at Magnolia-licious....if you can't play do check out the other DT's projects. They are a very talented bunch of ladies!




Pin It

9 comments:

Tonya said...

Such a sweet card. I love the colors you used. Happy Anniversary!

Shelley said...

Cute card. Happy anniversary. Today is two of my children's anniversaries, too.

Candy said...

Hi Tracy,
Happy Anniversary :o)
LOVE your card! Amazing papers to match your image. Tilda is coloured wonderfully and cut out perfectly :o) She jumps right out and steals the show - as she should LOL
Hugs, Candy

Steph Lee (SArty Carty) said...

Gorgeous coloring Tracy and Happy Anniversary! I'm so going to miss you on CCI but all the best to you. Catch you on FB!

Norma said...

Tracy, beautiful card. Fab colouring--love the light and shadows. Wonderful matching DP's.
Hugs,
Norma

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Card! I love the image you used and the paper. TFS AJ~

Anniebee said...

What a delightful card, Tracy! You KNOW I love little Tilda and your wonderful coloring. The papers you used on this one are perfect for this stamp too. Great job! I know I haven't left a comment in a while but I read every one of your posts so I can keep up with what you're doing. Happy anniversary too, by the way!

Hugs,
Anne

cabio's craft corner said...

Love your rich coloring on this card Tracy and it's such a cheerful one :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Tracy. Love your coloring on Tilda and awesome design.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10