Thursday, January 14, 2016

SPD Day 4 - Key to My Heart



Hi Friends! Welcome to Day 4 of our 2016 January Product Release!


If you are just joining us, CLICK HERE to start at Day 1 of our Sweet Peek Week.


Today we are introducing Key to My Heart; SugarCuts - Key to My Heart coordinating die.






Stamps: Key to My Heart


Sugarcut: Coordinating Die











Would you like to win the Key to My Heart stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs Blog post telling us about the key to YOUR heart! What makes you "swoon"? Chocolates and dinner out? Or is it when someone folds the laundry? Hehehe! We can't wait to hear!


Our team has come up with amazing inspiration for you! So grab a cuppa and join us! Visit each of our designers blogs to leave a comment for another entry to win!




Amy Rohl


Anita Madden


Brianna Loeffelbein


Chaitali Narla


Dana Joy


Isha Gupta


Jenny Peterson


Kim O'Connell


Lori Tecler


Simonne Clay


Stacey Schafer


Tracy Valure


Vera Yates


Wendy McDonald-McGaffey



 



17 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

A great card Tracy.

Denise Bryant said...

Great card! Love the key dies!

Von Marie said...

So pretty, love your choice of colors!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Pretty card with a fun color combination too!
Take Care!
Michele

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Love the contrast of the black with the pastels! Adorable card.

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Love the contrast of the black with the pastels! Adorable card.

Dawn Darlene said...

What a great set!

Kate B said...

Great card! I love the colors!

Hetty said...

What a great card.Love the heart lock on the key.

Sue D said...

Cute--I like your choice of papers.

D.Ann C said...

Love the button connecting the lock and key!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! This card is so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! What make me “swoon”? A love note on the table that my partner leaves me before to go work! <3

Unknown said...

Nice card! Perfect for for Valentines. Love this stamp set too!

Natalie said...

Adorable card. Great job!

Jodie Stoddard said...

I just love this set. Your card is great. I love the added button. I am always looking for a place or an excuse to add a button to a card.

Lisa Lara said...

I love how you used the banners on this card with the key Tracy.

Oliev said...

Lovely card:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10