Monday, October 12, 2015

Raptor around your Finger!

Are you ready for a new SugarSketch Challenge?!?!  It’s a fun one!  Feel free to make it your own by rotating or by changing the shapes of the panels. And remember, that each project you link up and share below is an entry to WIN a Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store worth up to $15!
 
 
For todays sketch I used this cutie from the Prehistoric Pals set.  My husband fondly calls me T-Rex all the time and says I have short arms. I don't, I just have weak arms and can't help him hold stuff up like he would like for me to do! LOL  It's been a joke for awhile now....This little guy reminds me of it!
 
I also used the Layered Treat labels for the circle at the top and the embossed dots around it and you probably didn't notice but the scalloped edge is made from using the same set. I used the ends of the long narrow sentiment plate.   Lastly I cut the image out with the Heart Journal Card Set.  The star is from the Gift Tag Sugarcut.

The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.  SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS30 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15
 

 

1 comment:

Jane said...

What an adorable little dino and such a great sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10