Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Fall Ya'll

Good morning and welcome to SugarPea Designs - Falling for Fall challenge
 
 
I haven't broke out the distress inks in sometime, I am SOOOO Glad that I did. I love how this turned out! It's so cute, it's also one of my favorite SPD stamps. I just love fall and miss it so very much.  We don't have much of a fall here in South Florida. I sure miss it though.
 
The Stamp is Bountiful Blessings and it's cut out using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.
 
The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the theme provided.  SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :) 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS30 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15

 

2 comments:

Renae said...

Beautiful card!

She's a Color Queen said...

What an adorable card! You rocked the distress inks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10