Monday, July 27, 2015

Hooray! It's your Big Day!

 
Good morning and welcome to DAY 1 of SugarPea designs SWEET PEEKS WEEK!  Today we are showing off TONS OF FUN and SugarCuts Zig Zag Stitched Circles!!  
 
I was able to see some of the other DT members cards this week and prepare to be amazed!!!  This is a good one!


Having said that, I feel bad for all of you today!!  We have this AMAZING new stamp set, Tons of Fun....and my card it just not up to my usual standard. Yes, I am a bit annoyed at that, and I wanted to go fix it but I was getting ready for vacation and I have been working crazy long hours lately that I just didn't have time.  Luckily the Elephant is totally adorable.....so just don't look at the rest of my card. Well, look at the AWESOME new SugarCut - Zig Zag Stitched Circles....because they are pretty amazing and who doesn't love stitched anything???
 
 
Remember our entire July Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, July 31st at 6:00 PM EST!
 
We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the TONS OF FUN stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our July Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.







26 comments:

Jane said...

Loving all these elephants and zig zag dies - great card Tracy!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGOsh it's a party and I love it! So cute.

Unknown said...

I can't imagine how you would "fix" this card -- it is totally cute! Happy vacation!

JoAnn said...

Your card is adorable, nothing else needed. Love that cute elephant.

Renae said...

I love the bright colors of this card. The layout is perfect!!!

Unknown said...

So cute !! I LOVE elephants ♡

D.Ann C said...

Just adorable!

Donna said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute Tracy!

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable image and love the combo of patterned papers.

Taunya Butler said...

I LOVE THIS - so cute and adorably done!!! Love the twine on the balloons and the way he is holding the balloons in his trunk - so clever!!!

Sue D said...

Cute and colorful card design.

Unknown said...

your card is simply adorable! I like the blue!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layering.
A happy, fun card.
thanks for sharing an adorable card.

Maria said...

Super cute card in very happy colours !

Sharla said...

Love the fun, bright colors and that elephant is adorable!

Unknown said...

Don't be disappointed - this card is super cute! Anything with elephants is adorable!

Heather said...

So cute!!! Your coloring is fabulous!

Alexandra Madison said...

We are our own worst critic! Great elephant. Have a nice vacation.

Brandi R said...

Cute cute cute card! Love the colors and super happy elephant ♥

JessicaK said...

Little ellie is cute enough for me :)

Michele K. Henderson said...

Tracy, your little elephant is adorable! Super fun card!

Indy's Designs said...

This just makes me smile! Love the papers and coordinating enamel dots!

Zarah said...

That's just darling! Love the boldness and happy colours! So pretty. :)

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorably sweet card and I love the colors you chose!

Unknown said...

Great card. Love the coloring of the elephant.

Becca Yahrling said...

Great card - great design. Really love the stitched circle die, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10