Monday, June 15, 2015

Say What???

Good morning! I never did get a chance to post this. In case you haven't noticed I have been terribly busy these last few months and that has caused a bit of neglect on my blog.  Lately there are not a enough hours in a day. I can't seem to find time to get the things I love to do completed, like stamping!

Now that the summer is here, I don't see that changing. Summer has always been a hard one for me when It comes to stamping. It's a busy couple of months full of kids, vacations and outdoor fun. SO pardon my absence!!!! I promise I will be back and much more dedicated in about.....2 months!! ;-)

Did you get your hands on any of the latest Stamping Bella release??? If not, WHY?? Omg...they are too cute. I just LOVE the Tiny Townies. I think I bought just about every. single. stamp. from the release!

Today I am sharing  NACHO............

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10