Friday, February 6, 2015

Beautiful Selfie!

Sooooo, Monday is the day! It's the new release from Stamping Bella and yesterday Emily sneak peeked one of my personal favs from the release. Samantha and Sierra Take a Selfie!!  I love this! It's so me, well except I'm not skinny - at all.  However, the drinks in hand taking a Selfie...yep that's me!!

Don't forget today is also Bellariffic Friday and you can see that post HERE.  This months stamp of the month is featured and she is 20% off all month long!!
 
As you know, Uptowns are usually larger images. They are always tall because of those beautiful long legs! I loved the sentiment and didn't want to lose any of the image so I went with an untraditional shaped card today.  This would fit into a business envelope. Loved how it came out so I may do some more this size!
 
I colored the background with Copics. Then I added some opaque white to the "water" to make some waves.  
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 


Pin It

5 comments:

Jane said...

Oh this is fabulous Tracy - the background is perfect for the image!

Tracy said...

Wowza girl! That beach scene you created is over the top. Wish I could think of a good word to describe your coloring skills, but you really can't improve on "perfect". :-)

Kreativelena said...

Beautiful card. And i love how you made the background on the image.. Lovely.

Dana White said...

Omg I love this one Tracy. Your card is fabulous and I must get this one tomorrow

Unknown said...

What an awesome card! And the colors are gorgeous. Would you do a video showing how you do the coloring specially the water? It would be so helpful for people like me who are not as talented as you. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent and for sharing your art.
Victoria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10